Antiquing in NorCal

Today I thought I'd take the day off (well, sort of) and do a little "hunting" in my neck of the woods. A glorious day in San Francisco with temperatures in the 70's, and up north in the 80's. After a little trip over the Golden Gate Bridge, (yes, I took this photo with my cell phone while I was driving...perhaps not too smart...) I was on my way...

Of course Little Vito was my shopping partner. Vito hates antiquing. He'd much rather be in a park, but he was a good sport as we hit the shops.

I fell in love with these vintage Italian chairs...there was a set of 4, but a little high for my budget...

Such a gorgeous French Art Deco jewelry store sign...lights up too...

This massive Asian lamp was from a San Francisco restaurant. Quite lovely in person!

Nice grouping of vintage paintings...

So, what did I purchase? Some odds & ends, and these vintage French style dining chairs. I loved their nice detail, turned arms and black leather upholstery. A set of 6 packed into my van, and I was on my way home. A fun day for sure. Good to get away from the computer once in awhile! And don't be fooled, the weather here is rarely this nice. We got lucky!!


Thanks for joining me (& Vito) antiquing and wishing you all a spectacular weekend!