Back to Reality


Just returned from a wonderful, but too short getaway in Southern California. It was so nice to see the sun and spend some "girl time" with my dear friend!

Four short days away and I forgot about our horrendous San Francisco weather. I ran out last night to get a bite to eat and couldn't help but take a little video to share a little bit of San Francisco summer with you...

On another note...


My "guess the photo" post last week was solved! Once again, the ever-so-brilliant Roseline from This is Glamorous identified this photo. It was actually part of a Photoshop contest (had me fooled) at Worth 1000. Credit: Oil Corner. Thanks Roseline...your prize is on its way!


The current issue of Vintage Magazine, Deuxieme issue has launched. For excerpts visit their website or pick up a copy at fine shops and museums, or subscribe. It's stunning!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!