Wanna Join Me?

As you may have noticed, I've been having a grand old time with my latest obsession, Pinterest.

Pinterest is a visual bookmarking site that allows you to make ‘boards’ under any theme of your choosing and add to that board by linking images from anywhere on the internet!

I have always loved organizing things -- although I wish I could apply that organization to my housework. Pinterest lets you save any photo you come across on the web by just pressing a "Pin It" button and walla!


These are some random photos I've stumbled upon and added them to my "Think Pink" board.

My "Think Pink" Board

What more can I say? This is such a great way to organize your favorite things/photos all in one place.


Currently Pinterest is by invite only. I have some invites left, so if you'd like to join me, please leave a comment (email included...I'll need that to invite you). I promise you'll get hooked! I'm working on getting more invites so don't hesitate to ask...


Pinterest credits: pelicans; vintagerosegarden.tumblr.com, chandelier; tumblr.com, dresses; heygorg.com, striped umbrella; matissecolor.blogspot.com, swimsuit; designismine.blogspot.com, woman in pink skirt; sayyestohoboken.com. {This is not to say that these are the original photographers. Many have been "re-pinned" from other sites.}