Giving Thanks


As we celebrate Thanksgiving, I was pondering what I have to be thankful for.

Losing my grandmother recently has been an awakening for me. The days aren't as bright and the nights are sadly quiet. Yes it is different, and I feel empty inside, but there is still so much to be thankful for. I am so very thankful that I had this special woman in my life for almost 50 years. Thankful to be surrounded by supportive and loving friends & family that have always been there through good and bad times. Thankful for a loving and caring husband. Thankful to cuddle my little Vito every day. Good health, a job I love, a comfortable home. That's a lot to be thankful for.

Wishing all of you in the States and beyond a very Happy Thanksgiving. May you have a beautiful day surrounded by the ones you love. And I thank you for being ever-so-supportive and encouraging.