So Many Choices!

Yesterday morning I woke up to my long list of favorite blogs in my Google Reader. Seems my "favorite reads" keep growing and growing and growing. One blog leads you to another great one, and so on. You know the story. It's sensory overload! So much to read and absorb, so many wonderful stories, images...hardly time to leave comments.




I would have completely missed these whimsical paintings (yes, paintings!) by artist, Will Cotton, via Lisa Golightly's blog, had I not spent a great portion of the day going through each blog on my list, careful not to miss a thing -- something I usually don't have the luxury of.

With the millions of wonderful blogs in the "blogosphere," how do we edit our selections with so many favorites? How do we juggle blogging with our jobs? Do any of you have the same issues?



Friends, please stop coming up with these incredible blogs!!

photo credit Will Cotton