Paper Relics

Witty Marie Antoinette greeting cards from Paper Relics

I was thrilled to discover the talented Hope Wallace of Paper Relics, while perusing through this month's Country Living magazine. I visited her website and had fun filling my shopping cart with these unique greeting cards!


I love the images and fonts on these cards designed by Hope

Hope is a collage artist and designer who works out of her home studio in the outskirts of Baltimore. She sells the most whimsical greeting card line, collage prints, ephemera and even does design services!

I contacted Hope and we had a wonderful chat on the phone. She is going to do some design work for Paris Hotel Boutique. I'm thrilled to have found her and can't wait to see what fun design she comes up with for my greeting cards.

These whimsical postcards incorporate antique elements and evoke a bygone era

1800's type fonts designed by Hope

You can view Hope's paper goods here and her design services here.

Photos courtesy of Paper Relics